Poderosa is a terminal emulator which supports telnet, ssh1/ssh2, telnet, x11, serial port and local cygwin login. It also supplies some convenient features like multiple tabs, splittable window, command auto-completion, bookmarks, zmodem and external sftp/scp tools integration etc.
This is not the official website of poderosa project. The version published here was a special version changed/enhanced by me.
The changes/enhancements made by me includes:
- Bug fix;
- Added password save option;
- Added text search from terminal;
- Added command console which can send a command to all opened terminals;
- Added integration of external sftp/scp tools such as filezilla/winscp;
- Added ppen website of the terminal host;
- Added favorites panel/toolbar/menu;
- Added putty session import;
- Added line spacing option;
- Enhanced zmodem dialog like SecureCRT;
- Enhanced the command auto-completion;
- Enhanced tab features like: set tab color, lock tab etc.